Plockton to Portree 23.06.13

At last parts have arrived and been fitted but sadly no battery! I will just have to keep a close eye on the battery monitor and regulate my use of electricity. At least the batteries charge now.
Good sail with a little motoring as the wind kept coming and going. I didn't mind this though as it was charging the batteries. Saw a submarine at the entrance to the Kyle of Loch Alsh just under the Skye bridge. Quite an uneventful little hop but I am quite pleased  with that as it feels like its been a struggle to finally get going .......again. arrived at Portree just as the weather has changed as per the forecast. Storm force winds approaching. Apart from getting a little wet I managed to moor up and do some shopping before the real heavy weather hit.


 
Even the Cruise liner came in to Portree to weather the storm dropping its anchor and staying put.

No comments:

Post a Comment