Kingswood School assembly Tuesday 22.03.2011

I had a very warm welcome at Kingswood School Corby. I was to present an assembly and persuade Bourne House to adopt  AICR (Association for International Cancer Research) as there chosen charity. I explained, I hope, who AICR is and what they do. Sponsoring the best scientists and the best cancer research in the world. I also explained the challenge I have set myself in order to raise as much money for the charity as possible. After quite an emotional assembly (as it is when talking about this very emotive subject) I felt as if it went well. I left some AICR pens and stress balls, lazer lights, flags etc with the head of house Mr. Lewellyn to make a display and possibly use them as prizes in order to start raising funds. I am extremely grateful to Mr. Tristram (Headtecher) for allowing me this opportunity to further the cause.


Confirmation of the boat being lifted arrived today. The data cable has been ordered today and a friend is coming to dinner this evening and to help me with the blog. Thanks in advance Danny Duncan. A very good and successful day for once. Yesssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment